- revisions are like exercise (at least for me)--kind of miserable in the middle of it, but feels so good when you're done
- having an actual "deadline" seems to be the only way I make time for writing (what to do when the challenge is over?!)
- slicing every day really builds the writing muscles--it's easier to keep it up and come up with ideas
- some days are better than others
- I'm a sucker for comments (thanks to all of you who have commented!)
- I clearly need more time to write well--the posts I liked the best were when I was on break and was able to take a while to write and come back to it later
- having a writing community is a nourishing thing--it has been amazing to read so many different slices and get a glimpse into others' lives and be inspired by their writing
I'm so glad that I am doing this! Only 2 days to go--we're almost there!