Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No tornadoes, just a great day...

Well, safety girl did not need to use the closet, so she is very happy! I will take into consideration the suggestions for storing some adult beverages in there for next time!

We are back to work this week after break, and today was one of those days.

No, not the frustrating kind. 

The amazing, fantastic, sunny day-rainbow shining-birds singing kind where every lesson seemed to flow, the kids were listening to me (and each other), the timing of everything worked, and I was able to work with individuals and small groups in really focused, meaningful ways.

Happy sigh.

Although it does beg the question, why can't my principal ever stop in during these days?!

I'm off to regale my husband with more exciting (to me, at least) tales from the classroom today!

It might be too much to ask that tomorrow be as good, but a girl can dream, right?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love a day like this! I need a quiet, productive day like this. I must be due for one, right?? I think "Happy sigh." might just be my most favorite paragraph ever.

    ReplyDelete