So, I am not making a lot of headway on my report card comments. Why, you may ask? Well, it's very simple.
1. I didn't get up until 9:00 this morning. (Decadent! Plus, my daughter had climbed in with us in the middle of the night and was sleeping across me and I didn't want to wake her up.)
2. I talked to my sister at least 4 times already today. (We love checking in a gazillion times a day when I'm on a break!).
3. I talked to one of my friends who has just had a baby and we needed to discuss the sleeping habits of both of her girls. (And also work out the details of their visit over Easter.)
4. I took the little kids out to lunch today since my oldest was over at a friend's house. (They were going stir-crazy after 4 days of being sick on the couch. Yay for antibiotics!)
5. Working on a computer with Internet access is more than a little distracting to me. (There was waaaay more time than necessary spent checking on the blogs I frequent!)
So, I am going to finish this up and try to make myself write some more comments. Oh, except, I just heard the garage, which means my husband is home (he is working this week), and maybe we should just chat a little bit first...